Meet Buildoffsite’s newest members
The last 3 months saw Buildoffsite increasing its membership base as 8 new members join its network. It has been a great couple of months for us and we look forward to driving positive change as we stay committed to providing value for the industry.
Take a look at who our new members are:
- Dupont – As an innovative supplier of proven building envelope solutions, DuPont™ Tyvek® offers a full range of high-performance membranes and accessories to help prevent air and moisture infiltration and improve energy efficiency in all building types.
- JCB – World’s third largest construction equipment brand. It has 22 plants on four continents, 12 of which are in the UK, and employs more than 15,000 people worldwide.
- Levitt Bernstein – As a practice of architects, landscape architects and urban designers, they believe that good design can transform lives and apply this principle to their housing, education, health, arts and commercial projects of all shapes and sizes across the country.
- Hawkins Brown – Hawkins\Brown is an architectural practice of 275 people based in London, Manchester, Edinburgh and Los Angeles, working principally in the residential, education, commercial, transport infrastructure and cultural sectors. Their aim within Buildoffsite is to promote good quality design and environmentally sustainable solutions.
- Bouygues – Bouygues UK is one of the country’s leading construction companies. The company focuses on sectors where it is particularly well positioned to add value through its technical expertise, skills and experience, drawing on the talents of the wider global Bouygues Group where relevant.
- Ideal Standard – The leading manufacturer of residential, commercial and healthcare bathroom solutions.
- Solibri – Solibri develops and markets software solutions that improve the quality of building information models (BIM) and included datasets for building owners, designers and constructors. Solibri Model Checker is a tool that analyses and validates the integrity and quality of the design, constructability and handover information using logical rulesets to check against building codes, industry, company or project specific standards.
- Autodesk – Autodesk, Inc., is a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software. Since its introduction of AutoCAD software in 1982, Autodesk continues to develop the broadest portfolio of 3D software for global markets.