Buildoffsite launches new website
We are pleased to announce the launch of our brand new website.
The new website is available at www.buildoffsite.com and features a bright, uncluttered design and improved access to our range of valuable resources.
Our aim has been to achieve a contemporary website that is more user friendly and easy for us to update, as well as more effective in raising awareness of offsite construction, in encouraging membership of Buildoffsite and providing existing Members with better access to information.
We have introduced a new, simple structure to ensure that it’s easy to navigate. The new menu includes:
- About – more information about Buildoffsite and offsite manufacture
- Membership – explains the benefits of membership, and includes a Member Directory
- Sectors –includes an overview of Buildoffsite’s work in Water, Retail and Housing
- Themes – more information about H&S, BIM and DFMA, Education and BOPAS
- Outputs – where you’ll find all the resources, such as presentations, publications and case studies
- News & Events – find out about the latest news and forthcoming events
- Members Area – where Members can get access to Member only content, including contact details and resources.
The website also features improved functionality. It is responsive, and therefore automatically resizes to fit your screen – making it user friendly on PC, tablet or mobile. We are also able to embed video, such as outputs from events (you’ll find these in the Presentations section).
We hope that you like the new website. Please check back regularly for the latest news, events and resources.