R+D Tax Credits Workshop-Breakfast Briefing
Since 2000, companies in the UK have been able to claim tax relief on certain types of Research and Development (R&D) activity. With three different schemes, the process of making a claim can be complex, so ela8 have put together this simple guide which outlines the key considerations and steps to making a successful, value adding claim and covers the following topics:
- What is R&D relief? An overview and history of the regimes
- Am I eligible? Determining whether you can claim
- What costs qualify? What costs can be claimed
- How do I claim? How the claims process works
- Industry examples: Areas for consideration in construction
- How can ela8 help? How we can help you claim relief
Places are free for Members of Buildoffsite.
A nominal charge of £50+VAT applies to Non-Members.
For more information and details of how to book please contact firstname.lastname@example.org