Client Group Meeting
Our Client Group outlines challenges to the sector and drives a proactive and productive conversation to enable improved understanding and address barriers, working towards developing the knowledge and tools necessary for the evolution of the ‘intelligent client’. The Client Group also accepts the challenges presented by the sector working groups in bridging understanding, addressing knowledge gaps, and finding ways to meet the needs of both client and supplier.
With representation from across transport, utilities, commercial, Government and social infrastructure, the Client Group seeks to promote and enable:
- Understand and develop the benefits of Offsite construction for Client organisations
- 2-Way Collaboration with other Buildoffsite members to understand:
- Sharing and collaborating with the Sector Working Groups
- Innovations and new techniques, share lessons learned and case studies
- Aid the continued growth of offsite and increase its appeal to Client organisations
- Support the UK Construction 2025 targets
- Align and support the Government’s Construction Playbook (2020)
If you are interested in finding out more about this group, or are a Client that would like attend, please email Doug Waters.